Run Surrey Hills
Next Date: 20/11/2021
Holmbury St Mary
Taking time out to focus on your trail running skills can make all the difference to your enjoyment and ability to run off road. Join me for a 2 hour workshop where we do just that. Whether you are new to trail or a seasoned runner you will be very welcome.
During the 3 hours we will:
- Learn top tips and strategies for running up and downhill confidently
- Practise top tips for technical trails
- Identify the key elements of running efficiency.
- Talk trail shoes and trail kit
- Look at how pace can make all the difference
- get you moving faster and with more confidence
and perhaps most importantly- find the fun in running trail and explore the beautiful Surrey Hills
Bags of coaching, lots of trail and plenty of tea and homemade cake. Cost £30.
Group size limited to 12 (plus Jude) during Covid- 19 pandemic. All social distancing guidelines will be adhered too.
NB the session is 3 hours long but we will not be running constantly !
||Run Surrey Hills - Trail Skills Workshop
Open to entrants aged between 18 and 99 on 20/11/2021